Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sapnon Ka Saudagar...

The net was supposed to offer people anonymity, but it seems to be doing the exact opposite. People, bin their quest for recognition, publish the darndest things, like tablemannered did she when she published her dreams. Don't people realize, that dreams are a mirror into their subconscious??? You could be Mogambo in real life, but one dream interpretation, and people realize that you are just another softie. So, moral of the story, BEWARE, YOUR DREAMS ARE YOUR OWN TO KEEP.

And speaking of knowing about urself, here is a nice Jung test to know just who you are. Me, I am INTP, Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

Introverted - 56%
iNtuitive - 25%
Thinking - 1%
Perceiving - 44%

So, I am perceiving, and intuitive, but I don't think too much about all that I perceive, which is good, cos I am introverted, and so, don't express too easily :-)

Famous INTP persons:
Albert Einstein (woo hoo)
Thomas Jefferson

No comments: