Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To Blog or Not To Blog?...

Still here, still wanting to post, but seems to have become reticent. Maybe just got a little too scared when I noticed that my blog resembled a personal diary, except that it was not personal. To be honest, I have come to the conclusion that to be a good blogger one has to learn to be impersonal. A blog, from a writers perspective, is a very personal thing. a bloggers uses a secret username and password to enter his or her private domain, expresses himself before a screen....its when the Publish Post button has been clicked, that the entire exercise becomes impersonal. A panic sets in...did I reveal too much, was I too evasive?
That said, blogging can be addictive as well. Its your own personal space to pontificate on all matters mundane..the occassional anonymous comments emboldens the blogger.
These past weeks when I havent been posting anything, I have still be thinking about the ideal thing to post...guess the blogger in my refuses to die!!
Si I guess, I will be around, but not sporadic. A little more blogging is what the doctor would recommend for me..

No comments: