Friday, March 12, 2010

Meri Pratigya

I started re-blogging (did I just invent a term?) to shake off my writer's block which had crippled me for a long time. Just one post a day, without fail, and you'll get back into the groove, I told myself.

I seemed to be working fine for sometime. I started taking interest in things around me, to  be open for things and experiences that I could later turn into blog posts. And I started to work my brain to string together a decent sentence.

Till the time I went into hibernation. For various reasons, I have always managed to justify my non-blogging (hey, another world!!)  to an unrelated incident.

My current excuse for not blogging was the absence of a computer. Whatever blogging I did was on weekends, at my parent's place. But now, with my computer repaired, I should pick up Operation Lekhak Khand Hatao.  So there, I have said it. As I have exhausted a very good excuse for not blogging, I should endeavour to get back to my one-post-a-day-no-matter-how-innane-it-is प्रतिज्ञ

Moving on....

  • I did not invent re-blogging and non-blogging. a simple google search shows that they are often used.

  • Blogger, the baap of blogging does not recognize the word blog!!! Go ahead, try it!! 

3 comments:

the-sagittarian-blogger said...

Aao mil kar Operation Lekhak Khand Hatao ko safal banayein!!! ;)

Sweety

Brajmohan Kumar said...

भगवान आपकी प्रतिज्ञा को सफल बनाये :))

Anonymous said...

hum bhi yahi chahte hai ki aap likhte rahein aur hum padte rahe yuhin....best wishes