Monday, January 25, 2010

Good News!!!

Good news folks, WINTER IS FINALLY ON ITS WAY OUT!! I felt it today in the breeze. Its getting warmer, the sun is making its presence felt.. Nice time to be outdoors now during the day. No more wearing four layers of clothing, gloves, cap, and wishing there was some clothing that could cover your face as well, without making you look like a mugger. This weather makes want to take my bike on a log trip. Ladhak? Oh yes!! But I'll settle for Mathura, or even the Greater NOIDA highway. As long as I am out with my friends, crusin' on my bike, stopping by for a nice cup of tea.
To anyone visiting my blog (including googlebot), aaya saawan jhoom ke, so enjoy the season. And start your countdown to Holi :-)

Oh, and btw, and older post is ready here.

No comments: